Saturday, 11 December 2010 16:56
Reasons to choose us for your Property Management:
- Knowledgeable - We have been dealing in Residential and Commercial Property Management for over 17 years and feel like we have seen it all. I am the owner of the company and will be the one you deal with the majority of the time. I am totally hands on with each and every property to see you get the service you deserve. Our goal is to keep rental rates at market value for our customers, minimize repair expense, and do all we can to ensure rents are paid in a timely fashion.
- Attentive - With us, you can be sure that your investment and you both receive the attention they deserve. We provide quarterly and monthly property inspections with reports, and we return phone calls the day we receive them. When it comes to the tenants, we keep in touch with them whenever there's a problem to be sure they enjoy their tenancy, and we fulfill nearly all maintenance requests within twenty-four hours. We can be counted on to manage our clients' properties as if they were our own.
- Proficient - We have developed policies and procedures as an up-to-date property management firm to maintain profitability and achieve the highest return on investments.
- Friendly - We believe the best business relationship is one wherein both parties respect one another, and are pleasant and courteous. We strive to make a client a friend for life, not only so all your dealings with us are enjoyable, but also because we pride ourselves on our word-of-mouth reputation. We've grown and prospered from the referrals of satisfied clients, and nothing makes us prouder of our work than knowing someone so enjoys working with us that they tell their friends.
- Honest - We deal with our clients honestly. You only ever pay for maintenance that is necessary! When we have maintenance done to your property, you can be assured it’s done right. You are getting our prices from vendors and not just their retail prices they would charge the public. All of our fees are clearly laid out in the management contract, and should you ever have a question about an invoice, we're more than happy to clarify it. We keep you up-to-date on your property status and are upfront on how your investment is turning out. We always account for client funds and keep you updated with monthly financial reports.
- The Middle Man - Having a buffer between you and the tenant is huge. Tenants do not try to get away with little things with management companies that they try when they’re dealing directly with the owner. I hear that from new owner/clients weekly.
Last Updated ( Monday, 10 January 2011 15:34 )